A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Friday, August 31, 2007

Anyone that doesn't have anything better to do.....

Ya, I know you stopped reading when you saw the title, LOL! Anyway, I'm making progress with the classroom but still have some things to get done, anyone that is just looking for something to do on Saturday or Monday, I will be here in room 1 at Jewett and would love to have a little help, it might take me several minutes to figure out what I want you to do but I would be grateful for any help. I had a little meltdown today but I think it helped, I got re-focused and am on a roll now, well not really, I'm at work right now and I'm posting on the family blog, but I swear I'm getting to work after this! I have a beanbag to stuff, and little things to cut out that is taking away from me planning the first week of school which is something I REALLY need to get on right away. So I'm rambling now and I totally understand if you have better things to do, just thought I would send this out and see what happens. Even if you want to pop in and just visit with me that would be great, it gets lonely when all the other "organized" teachers leave and I'm here with my mess. Oh and if you come tomorrow I have a couple Relief Society posters I signed up to make for the Sept. 20th Enrichment night and after I signed up we realized they needed to be done by this Sunday :( So that is something else I'm stressing about so come on over if you want to color. Alright this is sounding really desperate. Enjoy your last weekend of summer, hopefully I'll see you all before Thanksgiving Break!

No comments:

Powered by eSnips.com