A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ella's Birthday!



So this year has gone by so fast and I am just running out of time. Sorry no handmade personalized invites to my cherubic child's 1st birthday celebration, just some last minute phone calls and a post on our blog. So we are going to have Ella's party Saturday the 12th, 12:00 at mom and dad's. I am sorry for the late notice and I understand if you already have plans. We will have lunch, cake, and fun so please come if you can. Call me if you have any questions. Hope to see you all there!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sounds good, B and I will be there. Ron will be at work but he can show up later. Does she need anything or can I just go for it?

Powered by eSnips.com