A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Unbirthday

So I'm takin over! Let's plan this thing, cause it will be really fun if we all get together....We had agreed on the 12th, and a limit of $25 right? Do we still have the names or will we need to draw new ones? Is there anyone that doesn't want to be included in the gifts? I don't wanna hear whatever the reason is (gosh that sounds rude), just say yes or no and we'll call it good. Now, it's no kids, so you will have to find a babysitter, and sorry, you can't use me & Kevin :)We threw the idea of ordering chinese out there, is that still what we want to do? Or should we have a potluck? I'll call you guys and follow up later (probably Friday) Let me know! It's gonna be flippin sweet!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Man I knew there was something else that was happening on the
12th, wow that's next weekend! I'm still up for it and we can still do it here, I want to be included in the presents but need to ask Ron.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes! I have no clue who we had though so unless someone remembers, we'll need to draw names again.

Becky and Kevin said...

OK, Jan said that Kayleigh has a double-header on Saturday, so we need to plan around that. The names drawn are on the next page with the older posts. I'll call you guys in a bit.

Matt said...

Hey just so everybody knows - it took me a little over 10 minutes to get to this point! We really need people to call us for these family activities because it takes so long to get here at 24.4kbs! Becky called us tonight and we are in but we dont know who our names are so somebody please call us. We might be a little late. Amanda had already scheduled a horse trainer at 4 on sat since we just found out today about the party. So we will see everybody on Sat. Do you like my nice long post?:-) Figured I'd make it worth the time in getting here anyway! See Ya

Powered by eSnips.com