A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Friday, April 20, 2007

Fun at the Trailer

So to answer Jan's question there will be digging going on this weekend at my house. Matt and Dave and Dad said they would help so that's why Amanda said she would see some of us. Anyone can come up if they want. Just hanging out in the trailer and playing around. Don't be too offended by the boxes still laying around, it's been another crazy week. Ok I need to go I'm posting during school hours and the kids are putting Gak in their armpits!!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Jill, Amanda is saying she will have a hard time dealing with your clutter two trips in a row so she better see some improvement!!! We will be out there around 10:30 or 11:00. I have an appointment at 9 for a presentation. I cant beleive you let kids put gack in their armpits!! Student see teacher student do I guess!


Actually, Matt thought it sounded like a great idea to put gak in your armpits and wants to go buy some so he can try it.

Jill said...

Hahaha ya well I try to act grown up in my classroom but it's really hard!

As for Amanda, well, get used to it I'm not organized and I'm not shy about it! However, I'm sure in the real house I will be much more motivated. There will actually be enough room for all my stuff and I will be living in it longer than 4 months! See you guys tomorrow. :)

Powered by eSnips.com