A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Monday, April 16, 2007

Living in the Dark Ages

So we love the new property, in fact even the trailer is getting cozy now that our stuff is mostly unpacked. The pot catching the rain water dripping into the house doesn't even really bother me. HOWEVER, I do not have internet yet *gasp* and although I am getting a lot done I feel cut off from the outside world. Anyway I'm calling my one last hope right now to see if I can get internet up there and if not then I guess I will be one of those internet cafe people. Hahaha. So hopefully I will be back to update the blog and blackmail the family soon. I'm also going to start a house building blog so people that don't live around here can see the progress. I was having Stone, Like a Rock withdrawals so I just wanted to post and let you all know what was going on. I'm sure the peace and quiet was nice for some of you but don't get used to it, I'll be back.

No comments:

Powered by eSnips.com