A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I put up some pics

Hey guys I put up some pictures of the house but I made my blog private, it's a long story I'm sure you'll hear all about it later! Anyway i need your e-mail addresses and don't have them saved on any of my e-mail programs so send them to me so I can add you to the blog, or I could just post them right here, hmmmmmm good idea, that's what I'll do!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute guys! I love the kitchen!

Jan said...

It looks great!! Call me and tell me why you had to make your site private. Sounds "stalkerific"! PS I should be able to help you on the 10th with your move.

Jill said...

I will call you with details, it involves a Craigslist ad for the trailer and a rude e-mail/pregnancy hormones ;) That would be great if you could help, it shouldn't be so bad seeing as everything is mostly still in boxes! I just hope it doesn't rain because it is SO muddy out there and I'm really anal about the new carpet.

Powered by eSnips.com