A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Party

Hey girls I wanted to let you know I am going to host an At Home America party at my house hopefully on the 17th of November, if it's done and we are moved in and everything. I just went to one of those parties for the first time last weekend and was really impressed with the cute stuff. It's mostly home decorating type stuff. It's not overdone like the candlelight parties so I decided I would do one. I thought it might be good for Christmas presents and stuff like that. I just need to know if you think you might be able to make it and what time works best. I thought maybe it could kind of be a girls night. Maybe we could have it in the evening but meet up in the late afternoon and do dinner first, or just hang out, play games, stuff like that. Let me know if it works for any of you. I'm going to e-mail some other people as well and try to get a lot to come because, well, I get free stuff if I get a lot of people to come and they buy things and I'm desperate for decorations for the new house. Here's the website if you want to check it out.

www.athome.com

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

1 comment:

Kimi D said...

How can I reach Jan?! I am an old roommate and would love to get her email address.

Powered by eSnips.com