A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas

So I think that we should re-draw names, and I have two good reasons:

1. Jamie and Josh asked who they were buying for last night, and seemed pretty bummed that they weren't part of the draw.

2. Somewhere along the way I lost the list (I know Tiff, I should have given it to you :))

So after reading my reasons I believe you will all agree that we should draw again....unless someone was very partial to who they drew, let me know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd lose that list!!

That's fine with me though. I felt pretty bad that they were left out too.

We probably won't be home before Christmas, so go ahead and draw for us and let me know who we get.

Jan said...

Good job Beck!! Tiffany's the only responsible one in this bunch!

So what's your idea? They buy for a whole family. I would rather not go back to individual ones. Let's talk about this some more I think. I don't want to exclude the boys. I just don't know if redrawing is the answer.

Anonymous said...

Jan - Me? Responsible? Bet 5 years ago you never would have thought you would say that!

What about if everyone keeps the same names they had (assuming they remember), Becky takes Jamie & Josh (they go together or are separate?), Jamie & Josh take whoever Becky had. Becky said she could help the boys pick out a gift.

Angie said...

For some reason it doesn't surprise me that Becky lost the list. It doesn't matter to me what happens but I think the boys should go together and that we should include them.

Jan said...

I think that sounds like a good solution. Lets go for it. Can we post the list again if anyone knows

Jill said...

I had Becky and Kevin, if that helps. Maybe we should all post who we had if we can remember.

Becky and Kevin said...

So who remembers who they had? We originally had Matt and Amanda, and that would be fine for us to take the twins.

Powered by eSnips.com