A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Saturday, December 1, 2007

Nate's birthday

So it seems totally weird that 4 years ago I was spending the night in the hospital after having a baby but alas it is true. It is amazing that 4 years have gone by and that I have had 2 more kids since then. WOW! This year Nate's birthday snuck up on me, not unlike all the other events that I have had planned this past couple of weeks. I meant to call everyone and set something up for this weekend but it obviously didn't happen. So we will celebrate Nate's birthday next sunday, December 9th at 4 pm at my house. Hopefully this will work out with everyone or at least almost everyone. Let me know so that if nobody can come then I can reschedule.

No comments:

Powered by eSnips.com