A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Monday, March 19, 2007

Calling All Stone's

Hi y'all!

This is going to be the official "What the heck is going on with...(fill in the blank - birthday, Sunday Dinner, Wedding, Vacation, etc. etc.)". Since we haven't learned to communicate with each other or our spouses, Jill had the great idea to use a web page so here it goes. If you have a something going on and need to communicate it to the masses, use this blog. If you want to share pictures or something funny, this is the place. Hopefully, we can eliminate the confusion of where we are meeting, what we are doing, and so on. Let me know what you think. I think it will be fun to do and hopefully we won't have to say to each other, "Did you let your sister/brother know about Kayleigh/ Alyssa/Summer/Addison/Sadie/Bayley/Nathan/Aiden/Ella/Jenna's birthday this weekend?

Talk to you soon! Love, Jan

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wooo Hoooo! Love it! I love the name too. This will be so much easier for everyone. As long as they actually check it. I know I will. I'm saving it in my favorites right now!

Jill

Powered by eSnips.com