A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Girls Night

OK ladies, Saturday is fast approaching and I want some ideas for the big day. Just a refresher, we are taking Amanda out and we want to have some fun. I was talking to Nicole and Jill and we were thinking we could go to Hot Pots, dinner, and then maybe meet up with the boys after their Man Day at Matt's. Let me know what you think. Also I need to know when everyone is available to go out (work, sitters, etc.). We could go early like the boys around 3 or stick to a later time. I am going to be bringing Ella and Nicole will be bringing Cason, hope nobody minds.

So I need some feedback. Post it here, e-mail me or call.

Talk to you soon, Jan

4 comments:

Jill said...

Apparently I'm the only one who comments. Anyway I'm up for whatever.Hot Pots and dinner sounds great. However, Heather might be induced this weekend so I may be at the hospital a bit so I can be there with her. Other than that I'm open. Someone else comment!!

Angie said...

I have to work that day. I will probably get done around 4. I may sound really dumb but I don't know what hot pots are and I didn't know anything about a man's day. Could someone please enlighten me??? Thanks!!!

Jill said...

Oh ok Angie Hot Pots is where you go into a sauna and smoke pot together with friends...........oh wait no......that's what my parents did before conferences today....oh ya Hot Pots....where you paint your own pottery together and then they fire it for you and you pick it up later. You can make just about anything, cups, plates, jewelry boxes, figurines etc etc. We'll wait for you. And I didn't know anything about a guys day either, what's up with that? I guess that's why we have this blog now so we don't have to be in the dark anymore!

Angie said...

Thanks Jill for the enlightenment although I think that Jenna might enjoy the whole smoking pot thing...jk!! That does sound like fun and you don't have to wait for me if you don't want to. I could meet up with you when I got done but it would be fun to go with everyone.

Powered by eSnips.com