A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Thursday, March 22, 2007

Girls Night Part 2

So have we decided on a time or schedule yet? I'm still trying to find a babysitter and I'm thinking later is better than earlier but that's just me. I'm still not sure what's going on with Heather because her appointment got moved until tomorrow but as of right now I'm in and think hot pots and dinner/hanging out sounds good. I also just wanted to post a new topic so basically that's the reason for this post ha ha ha.

5 comments:

Jan said...

I looked at Hot Pots website yesterday and they are only open till 6. So I'm not sure how much time we will need to do that but maybe keep that in mind. I don't care if we do something else, open to anything. Bowling? What else is there to do in this town? Let's discuss!

Jan said...

I meant later as in like 4 or something. Not too late. What the heck! They should be open later now that it's nice out and stays light later. Anyway Hot Pots still sounds really fun but if someone has a better idea that's ok too. I just haven't been there forever and have been wanting to go but hey, I guess it's not all about me (darn it). Does anyone else check this website like 40 times a day?

Jan said...

Nope, just you and me. 4 is just fine with me.

Jill said...

whoops, I posted as you last night when i was posting pictures. Hahaha it looks like you were talking to yourself.

Jill said...

Update. Heather is being induced at 8:00 tomorrow morning so.... I told her about girls night and I will probably be there in the morning and early afternoon with her and then when she gets closer to having it I will go over again. But I'm still in until she has it then I'm on phone duty and mother duty (you know, keeping her mom and mother in law from driving her crazy, a best friends duty LOL)but I got a babysitter so I'm ready to go!

Powered by eSnips.com