A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Monday, September 10, 2007

Actually Tiffany, it was today!

I had my first OB appointment today and it went well. Only one baby and a strong heartbeat and a couple pictures. My due date is unofficially the 4th of March but Dr. said he'll have a more accurate reading with the big ultrasound on the 16th of October. It was a relief to see the baby and hear the heartbeat, I can relax a little now!

On another note, Bayley's birthday is coming up and since it's on a Wednesday (the 19th) we'll probably have it on the 22nd. Not sure what we're doing yet and will probably not be making home made invitations like I did last year LOL but I'll let you all know what's going on when I figure it out. Talk to you all soon!

Jill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Good timing huh?! That's good that everything is going good with the baby so far. Watch you have the baby on March 1st :P That would be too funny!

Jan told me about your house this morning... what a crappy deal. I'd go after the county for the money that you've put into that new power pole. Might not get anywhere, but I'd let them know they were wrong. Are you guys back on the schedule now?

I'll talk to Rod and see if he can get next Saturday off so we can come down for Bayley's b-day.

Powered by eSnips.com