A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bayley's birthday

Ok, I am a loser mom and cannot get this birthday thing together. I'm thinking I'm moving it to the last Saturday in September which hopefully Bayley doesn't realize how far away from her actual birthday that is but I am just not with it yet after starting work. So anyway, mark your calendars for the 29th I believe that's the day. And I'll be getting invites out soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well.... Rod can't get the 29th off b/c he just switched with another guy! So we'll be coming down this weekend anyway. We'll all have to get together sometime. We need to have another girls night out!!!

Jill said...

Awwww I'm sorry, we've just been so swamped with house stuff and work that I just couldnt get one together, but it would have been next weekend not this weekend, are you coming down this weekend? I'm confused, and yes girls night would be fun!

Powered by eSnips.com