A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jill & girls

Rod and I are coming down next weekend (Friday night the 21st). Jill, are you having Bayleys b-day the 22nd or the 29th? If you're having it the 29th, we could have a girls night out then. I talked to Jan yesterday and he has to work until 6:30 I think. So either we have it a little later in Medford or we all go over to G.P. or we figure something else out :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I must have been tired when I did that! Corrections:
1) We could have the girls night the 22nd
2) Jan is a girl :)

Jill said...

I'm up for it!

Anonymous said...

So when is Bayleys b-day party?

Anonymous said...

Aaaaannnndddd nevermind! I'm a dork! You've said it several times and I just didn't pay attention. D'oh!

Powered by eSnips.com