A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Beckys Wedding Intinerary

Here we go....

Friday 5:00 - 8:00pm: Setup @ Stake Center
-Ironing
-Setup canopy w/ lights
- Tables (flowers to go on Saturday)
- Chocolate fountain, punch, cake

Saturday
Becky, Kevin, Andrew & Mom - Temple @ 8:45 w/ hair & makeup done
Everyone going into the temple needs to be there @ 9:15
Rod, Tiff, Jill, Ron & kids - to temple @ 10
Pictures - quick set... maybe 15 minutes
Ring ceremony in Relief Society room
Pictures
Lunch @ 11:30 - ?? -- Becky said she has some girls from church (?) taking care of cleanup
Family pictures (yes, I asked her we're doing family pictures after we've stuffed our faces and are bloated??!!?!)
Reception starts @ 3:30

Other pictures will be taken whenever we have some down time.

Are we going to do what we did @ Matt & Amandas where Rod & I watch kids @ Matts house & bring them all to the temple later? I thought that worked out good, just let me know.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds wonderful, except for the part about eating and then taking pictures WHAT?!

Angie said...

It all sounds good. That would be wonderful if you guys could watch kids and meet us at the temple later. Would you mind???? I don't mind about eating before pictures because I can eat at anytime and not worry about looking bloated because I am already there but I must remember to bring my Tide to go pen otherwise I might be in trouble.

Matt said...

If Tiff wants to watch kids here at the house thats fine with us and I think that would be great if she could bring them later.

Anonymous said...

No problem guys.

Powered by eSnips.com