A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pics of Jenna




So everyone probably knows by now, hopefully, that Jenna is here. She weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces, 19 inches long, and arrived at 1:08 pm. So far she has been such a good baby. We are still trying to get the breastfeeding down. You think Jaime might have any good pointers :0?? I am feeling pretty good. Just mainly tired and a little sore but I am so glad to be home with my own bed. That hospital bed was not comfortable and I wouldn't have been able to rest well if I had stayed another night. Hope you enjoy the pics and we will see you all soon.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Jenna looks great and we are glad you got to go home so soon. let us know if you need any help with the other kids.

Anonymous said...

So... Angie.. how is the breastfeeding going? I seriously had to LOL at that one!!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable by the way! So excited to see her!

Shawna Fisher said...

Congratulations Dave and Angie. She is so beautiful. Let us know if you need anything!!!!

Powered by eSnips.com