A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Thursday, May 3, 2007

Wedding Itinerary Update

Ok so.... everyone is going to love this. We can't decorate the night before until after 8:30. Whoo hoo!! I guess some other ward has the building. So new game plan is to meet there at 7:30 and start ironing and whatnot and then after 8:30 we can start setting up the canopy.

Is 7:30 early enough? I figured we'd just go into a spare room and iron in there.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, that sucks. Really bad. Wow

Angie said...

How much ironing is there to do?? If there is a lot it might take more than an hour to do but overall I think it is a good plan. How long do you think the canopy will take??

Anonymous said...

Dude, I have no friggin' clue! It *sounds* like a lot of Kevin's friends are going to be there to help out so I dunno....

Powered by eSnips.com