A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Monday, May 21, 2007

House

So I talked to the city today. Our permits are done and they're NOT going to call our builder! Hopefully Adaptive won't call the city before we're ready for them to start b/c I think the city will have to tell them they're done. I talked to the lady that's moving our house - they want to start on Wednesday. Aaaahhhh!!!! We stayed up until 10 last night packing and hopefully we'll have everything else gone by tomorrow night. Hurry on up here momma!!! Our excavator wants to start next Tuesday (the 29th). We're really hitting the ground running!!

Everyone cross your fingers our builder doesn't call the city!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Good luck!! Hopefully you can get everything taken care of!!

Matt said...

Hey Tiff I know it is Wed. but curious how things are going. Hope it is all working out.

Anonymous said...

We got everything finished up yesterday. I'll have to post some pictures of our new "house". It was diiiiiirrrrrtttttyyyyyy!!! We have lots of cleaning to do!

Jill said...

Hey Tiff I have been trying to post at work for 3 days and it always says there is an error but I wanted to say good luck and I hope you got it all done, but now you have, so I'll say, that's awesome!!

Powered by eSnips.com