A place for the Stone's to keep up to date with all that is happening with our growing families.


Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jenna's Blessing

I am sure everyone is aware that we are having Jenna blessed this Sunday but since there hasn't been a whole lot of posting going on I thought that I would post it anyway. So our ward starts bright and early at nine. Everyone is invited to come. I thought that we could do a hamburger/hotdog BBQ after church and we could also sing the wonderful Stone rendition of Happy Birthday to Rod and Tiff. Let me know what you think and if you are all up for getting together for lunch.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Do you hear that? It's the dogs howling?

Jill said...

I'm up for it, and will be tuning up my opera voice for the Happy Birthday part!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Jan are you actually going to bake Rod's cake this year? He won't stop asking me about it. Just kidding!

Matt said...

Hey jan your comment isnt really fit for a question, it's a matter of fact!! the dogs always howl when we sing! Maybe with the addition of Amanda and Kevin it might not be so bad?

Powered by eSnips.com